Professor Support and FAQ
Find Wolters Kluwer Legal Education support resources and frequently asked questions for professors and faculty.
- Where are the review copies I ordered?
- I am a practicing attorney not currently teaching in affiliation with a university. Can I still get access to the Teacher’s Manuals?
- Where can I get the Teacher’s Manual for my book?
- I have already adopted a book for class. How can I request a print copy?
- How do I request review copies?
- ALWD Online / ALWD Guide to Legal Citation (Professor Access)
- Connected Casebook Professor Access and Resources (CasebookConnect.Com)
- Exercises for Oates Enquist "Just" Series and Legal Writing Handbook (Companion Websites Professor Access)
- Law Simulation Series (LSS Professor Access)
- Law Videos Access Pass (Professor Access)
- Vitalsource E-books (Professor Access)