Professor Support and FAQ
Find Wolters Kluwer Legal Education support resources and frequently asked questions for professors and faculty.
- Where are the review copies I ordered?
- Who Is my sales representative?
- What books do you have in my course area or topic of interest?
- I am a practicing attorney not currently teaching in affiliation with a university. Can I still get complimentary review copies and access to the Teacher’s Manuals?
- Where can I get a copy of the Teacher’s Manual that goes along with my book?
- I have already adopted a book for class. How can I request a print copy?
- Redeeming an access code on AspenLaw.com or WKLegaledu.com (Professors)
- Expired Access Codes
- ALWD Online / ALWD Guide to Legal Citation (Professor Access)
- Aspen Video Series (Professor Access)
- Aspen Voices of Law (Professor Access)
- Connected Casebook (CasebookConnect.Com Professor Access)