Yes, you can print up to 30% of pages from any e-book available on CasebookConnect.com, including Connected Casebooks, Connected Study Aids, and Connected Supplements.
- When in the READ section of your e-book, click the settings icon at the top right (it looks like a cog)
- Select Print
- At the top left of the print screen, you will see how much you previously printed, how much of the text is currently selected for printing, and how much print allowance you have remaining.
- Please note that you can reprint the same section multiple times without impacting your remaining print allowance
- Choose whether you would like your highlight colors and annotations to appear. Your Annotations will appear at the end of the chapter when you print.
- Choose which sections you would like print from the chapter using the check boxes.
- Change the text size if you prefer smaller or larger
- Click Print—this may take a few moments to build the printer-ready file and display your browser print screen.