Current events around the spread of COVID-19 and its impact on the higher education community continue to evolve. At Wolters Kluwer, we recognize the new challenges faculty and students are facing and are committed to supporting the unique needs of your institution, students, and faculty.
Through the VitalSource Helps program and our own Connected Casebook program, we are providing free digital e-textbooks and other learning materials for students who lost access to their purchased book or library resources due to a shift from in-person to online classes.
VITALSOURCE HELPS PROGRAM
VitalSource Helps Access Instructions:
- To get started, visit vitalsource.com and log-in or create a Bookshelf account with your institution-provided email address.
- Here are instructions on creating a Bookshelf account.
- Once you’ve created an account with an institution-provided email address, log in and click on the “Explore” tab in the upper left corner of the screen. This tab provides access to the freely available e-books.
- Search for the textbooks you need for class. You can add up to 7 e-books to your VitalSource Bookshelf and you will have access to them through May 25, 2020.
- If you have any difficulty creating or accessing your VitalSource Bookshelf account, please visit the VitalSource Helps Support Page.
For courses where a Connected Casebook is being used, we will also provide students and faculty with access to the e-book, learning tools, and study center for their textbook through May 31, 2020 on CasebookConnect.com. Access includes:
- The digital textbook with search, highlighting, and note-taking capabilities
- Additional learning materials and practice questions from leading study aids such as Examples & Explanations and Glannon Guides, including:
- Video explanations
- Multiple choice
- Hypothetical short answer
- Issue-spotting exercises
- Outlining and Case-briefing tools to help students work more efficiently
To get started:
- Go to casebookconnect.com/free.
- Follow the steps provided to log in or create an account.
- Find the textbook for your class when prompted and click Redeem.
You can add up to 5 CasebookConnect products to your account, and you will have access to them through May 31, 2020. If you need additional assistance, please contact us.