If you are having trouble creating an account, please try the following:
- Check that you filled out all fields on the registration form. All fields are required.
- Ensure you checked the box to access the End User License Agreement and Privacy Statement.
- Ensure that you are using a supported browser:
- Mozilla Firefox for Windows PC
- Chrome for Windows PC
- Internet Explorer 10, and 11 for Windows PC
- Safari for Mac
- Internet Explorer for Mac
- Safari for iPad
- Chrome for Android Tablets
- Try holding Shift while refreshing the webpage (or clear your cache) before trying the registration form again.
- If you are stuck on the verify email step, check your inbox and junk folder for an email from PracticeTrack Admin, email@example.com. Click the link in the email then log in, if prompted to log in again.
Still having trouble?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your access code and a description of the registration problem you are experiencing.